Paper Submission and Guidelines
Paper Submission and Publication
The submissions should contain original, high quality, not submitted or published elsewhere work. Papers should strictly follow IEEE format and have a page limit of 6 pages. All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of MELECON 2016 that will be published by the IEEE.
Extended versions of selected papers of the conference will be invited for publication in special issues of the IEEE, and other International Journals (SCI Indexed).
In order to upload the pdf version of your paper please visit: http://www.easyacademia.org/
Please follow the BELOW instructions only when submitting the final version of the paper (not when submitting the first version of the paper)
Before uploading the FINAL pdf file authors should do the followingBefore Creating a PDF
- Make sure that your paper adheres to the IEEE standard and it follows the IEEE conference template.
- The paper is revised taking into account the suggestions made by the reviewers.
- Make sure that your paper is substantially different (less than 60% overlap) from (your) previously published work. This can be checked using the automated IEEE cross-check test (https://crosscheck.ieee.org). Please note that the crosscheck system is available to IEEE members only.
- Add the copyright notice at the bottom of the first page of your source document.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-0058-6/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-0058-6/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-0058-6/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
Note: The IEEE PDF eXpress service is used to check that the PDF you have created adheres to the IEEE template / PDF requirements. Please use this service before sending in your final paper via EasyAcademia.org.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
- First-time users should do the following
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 36502XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
The IEEE copyright transfer agreements should be completed, one form per paper, not per author.
This can be completed by using the form below.
How to upload the Final PDF to EasyAcademia
As when first uploading your paper, in order to upload the final pdf version of your paper please visit: http://www.easyacademia.org/melecon2016
Login to EasyAcademia with the account you used previously to submit your paper.
Upon logging in, you will see your conference dashboard, and the list of your submissions for MELECON 2016.
By hovering your mouse pointer over a submission, a menu will appear. Click on Upload Full Paper to start the Final Submission process.